Matt has delighted and inspired audiences across the country with his infectious energy and entertaining personality. His keynotes and general presentations are packed with stories that serve as a call to action for individuals to overcome personal obstacles, achieve business success, embrace inclusion and reach for their dreams. But for Matt, it’s not enough just to motivate audiences. He strives to give people the tools to move them forward and attain positive results in their lives.
Matt welcomes the opportunity to speak at business, school, organization and community events. Keynote addresses range from 30 to 60 minutes. Autograph sessions, question and answer exchanges, book signings and photo opportunities are offered with every booking. Matt is happy to tailor his presentation to match your event theme and the audience for maximum impact.
The following are Matt’s most popular programs for keynotes and general presentations:
- How to Live an Extraordinary Life – Matt focuses on living true to yourself and thinking big to achieve your potential despite any physical, emotional or social challenges. He helps individuals look inward to discover and leverage the traits that can spark lasting inspiration. Matt provides practical advice and some secrets he has used over the years to launch your audience on their journey to an extraordinary life.
- Go Get the Ball - Sales leadership is all about knowledge, persistence, total commitment to serving the customer and people skills. Those are the hallmarks that made Matt one of the computer industry’s most successful salesman of multi-million dollar systems and the starting point for this program. He shares his techniques for establishing trust and achieving consistent results in sales and service. This primes your audience to lead your organization on a path to unprecedented success.
- The Power of Diversity and Inclusion - Based on Matt’s experience as a child and adult with dwarfism, he shares stories about thriving in life and building positive relationships with others along the way. His messages include the importance of self-respect, honest communication and acceptance of others. Youth and adults will be inspired to embrace differences to build a better community… and world.
- Thriving Against Tall Odds - Everyone must overcome hurdles to reach their potential. Matt recounts stories about how he has overcome his greatest challenges. He outlines his best strategies for “finding a way forward” which often means taking unconventional paths to reach goals. Matt provides plenty of examples of how to use creative problem solving skills and have the courage to take risks in life. He invites audiences to share their stories and helps them begin to devise plans to break through the barriers they face.
- Strength Through Resiliency - In a presentation filled with touching stories and humorous anecdotes, that’s geared especially for youth, Matt talks about his childhood and how he bounced back from health issues, prejudice and failure. It’s a talk that inspires youth to retain their optimism and dreams no matter what life throws their way. He turns the focus on your audience by devoting extra time for questions and answers. This results in a highly productive discussion with audience members about the issues they face every day.
- Planting the Seeds of Success -The future of farming has never been more important a topic and many farms have embraced “agritainment” as part of their business models. Matt shares his experience as a successful farmer who uses public outreach and innovative marketing efforts to improve his bottom line. This workshop style presentation sparks your audience to devise new ways to increase revenues, diversify their businesses and build more visible platforms in their communities. Matt facilitates an interactive brainstorming session to address topics posed by your audience so they walk away with ideas to put into practice.